Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Serious talent at the #Wikimedia Foundation

For no particular reason I was googling for Alolita Sharma. Alolita is an Engineering Program Manager for the Wikimedia Foundation and she combines this by being on the board of the Open Source Initiative as its secretary.

All this makes Alolita a high powered and influential person; this is also reflected in the fact that there is a Wikipedia article about her. It refers to an empty Commons category.. There is not yet a reference to her on the WMF staff page.


Pictures on the Internet can be found including this one on the blog of Danese. Formally I should not use it, Danese can sue me but if I may not she can ask me to remove it. In the meantime, I would like a nice picture on Commons.
Thanks,
     GerardM

No comments: